Friday 1 November 2013

My first BLOG!!!

Helloo!!

My first blog..
When Sharat asked me to start a blog..thanks to my lengthy posts on FB..I started thinking..why not??
I love writing and if I can share my funny experiences through a blog,isn't it great??

So today is the day!!November 1 2013..Gayathri PK is writing her first blog..I dream about writing an autobiography..so can this be a  practice page?? :D

Even though Arjunettan tried to enlighten me,I'm totally illiterate about how this entire blog thing works.. :D
Phir bhi..thought of giving it a try...

I love updating my FB status and most of the times its lengthy..but I do get this feeling that atleast some people enjoy what I'm writing.

So here it is..

A BLOG FROM A CHATTERBOX :)


6 comments:

  1. Well i read your blog nice pictorial way of representing ur feelings..:), i would say Beauty is within the heart not on the outer layer of shining makeups ..:) .. u dont know that u are damn beautiful .... and don't worry if u don't have a boy-friend , in a way its seems to be good don't u think so .. u will be free all the time.. will get enough time to stay with ur loving family and friends .....stop worrying ..just enjoy ur life ...:) Chill madi ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!
    But being frank Im not worried about not having a boyfriend.Im happy with my family n friends :-)Lifes great as it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thats the spirit ..\m/.....:) many people hesitate to be frank ..its good to see someone is here to speak..:) ..... expecting some more topics in this blog....keep the good work..:)

      Delete
  3. wow di....great job..keep it up.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

American Ammayi Diaries - The apartment

Hello all, I hope you're enjoying my U.S. stories. Now that I've started university, I have more and more bloopers to share. B...